Smoke Alarm at Hillside
Posted November 7, 2018
Wednesday afternoon, a staff member noticed smoke inside a bathroom at Hillside. We immediately called 911 and evacuated the school. Omaha Fire responded and students were allowed back into the building within a few minutes.
We remind all parents to please dress your children appropriately for the weather each day. Our sincere thanks to the parents and volunteers who provided coats and blankets for students as they waited those few minutes outside.